Friday, August 27, 2010

Give your Group a Boost--Have 2ClickGuy Stop By!


Since we started 2Clickfundraising.com, I've had the opportunity to meet with many of our groups. This week I stopped by the Sundling Junior High Music Department to talk about ways to promote 2Clickfundraising to their supporters.

Through the years, I've talked to Sundling the most out of all of our groups; and through the years, they've consistently raised the most money by shopping online. Over the next few months, I'm hoping to visit as many groups as possible throughout the Chicagoland area. I'd like to talk about ways to remind your group's supporters to use 2Click to raise money for your cause. I will answer any questions that you have, and give you ideas to use 2Click to its fullest potential.

Please email me if you'd like to have me come to talk. As I said, I'd love to give a talk for any Chicagoland group.

No comments:

Post a Comment